Monday, October 12, 2009

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" as Performed by Frankie Valli

Aloha Music Lovers,






For the sixth musical number, I chose to showcase an arrangement of Frankie Valli's Can't Take My Eyes Off of You. This arrangement is not to be confused from that of Mariachi International's rendition of said song.

I think that the arranger for International--name escapes me--used Frankie Valli's rendition as a templet, as did I. Nonetheless, I hope that you enjoy, and let me know what you think.

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You, as performed by Frankie Valli:



Check an audio version of this song, click here: http://bit.ly/1lNt06

(Violin 1, Violin 2, Violin 3, Vocal)




(Trumpet 1, Trumpet 2, Guitarrion, Vihuela)




For the downloadable PDF version, please click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment