Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Que De Raro Tiene," as performed by Vicente Fernandez


Howdy Music Lovers,





For the third installment, I thought I would introduce Vicente Fernandez's, Que De Raro Tiene. I transcribed this song a couple of years ago at the request of a former compaƱero.

What he didn't know, or didn't realize, was that Vicente Fernandez originally sang this song in the key of Bb major. In my, and apparently my former band member's, experience Que De Raro Tiene is song, by Mariachi groups, in the key of A major. Realizing that the original was too high for him, I lowered the key to A and all went well.


Here I am presenting this song in its original key of Bb major.

Que De Raro Tiene--As performed by Vicente Fernandez:








Click here to hear the audio for this song: http://bit.ly/2Cj341


(Trumpet 1, Trumpet 2, Guitarron, Armonia)


(Violin 1, Violin 2, Violin 3)





For the downloadable PDF version, please click on the link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment