Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mi Cuidad, as performed by Aida Cuevas


Howdy all,





The MACT Project presents, for its fifteenth installment, Mi Cuidad, as performed by Aida Cuevas and accompanied by Mariachi 2000 de Cutberto Perez. This arrangement is one of my favorites. A friend lent my the live album, in which this song is a part of, and I instantly fell in love with the energy and alacrity of the performers and the music. Also, I enjoyed listening to C. Perez blasting away on his trumpet; he reminded my of a Latino Maynard Ferguson (I guess in the screaming aspect with the trumpet).

Well, here it is. Enjoy:

Mi Cuidad, as performed by Aida Cuevas:



Here is the Audio for Mi Cuidad--Luis Miguel performs it, but it is almost the same arrangement only in a male key: http://bit.ly/3Z98aa

(Violin 1, Violin 2, Violin 3)



(Trumpet 1, Trumpet 2, Guitarron, Armonia)







Click below for the PDF downloads:




1 comment: