Friday, October 23, 2009

No Tiene La Culpa El Indio, as performed by Los Hermanos Zaizar


Hello again,





Welcome to the twenty-fifth presentation of the MACT Project, No Tiene La Culpa El Indio, as performed by Los Hermanos Zaizar. This song was requested to fit a mid to low range female voice. I don't know for sure, but I think that It may be possible for a male vocal, with a wide range, to sing this song. Personally, I like this song because it is an oldie-but-goodie. Los Hermanos Zaizar, were a great writing duo. Sometimes, in my opinion, these wonderfully talented musicians get lost in the shuffle within such great artists like, J.A. Jimenez, JuanGa, Javier Solis, Antonio Aguilar, etc.

I really enjoy there music and hope that you do, too. I am curious what you guys think about it?

Well, here it is:

No Tiene La Culpa El Indio, as performed by Los Hermanos Zaizar







(Violin 1, Violin 2, Violin 3)
(***Editor's Note: during the conversion of PDF to JPEG, the images became lighter; thus, in some jpegs, the first line of the staff is hardly visible. The PDF's DO NOT HAVE this problem)



(Trumpet 1, Trumpet 2, Guitarron, Vihuela)






No comments:

Post a Comment