Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cuando Calienta El Sol, as Performed by Mariachi Azteca

El Hiya everyone,





This is the tenth rendition of my blog, Cuando Calienta El Sol, as performed by Mariachi Azteca. I chose this arrangement to transcribe because, quite frankly, it was the only that I had available, in audible form: I couldn't find my Javier Solis rendition, no matter, though.

I feel that this arrangement, by Mariachi Azteca is pretty close to the "stock" arrangement that every Mariachi group performs, at various functions. So, here it goes...

Cuando Calienta El Sol, as Performed by Mariachi Azteca:




For audio, check out this youtube rendition of Cuando Calienta El Sol:

(Violin 1, Violin 2, Violin 3)



(Trumpet 1, Trumpet 2, Guitarrion, Armonia)



Click Below, for PDF versions:



No comments:

Post a Comment